Saturday, January 16, 2016

Even More Chaos Cultists

These couple of guys featured in the battle report just gone, but after the action shots, here's the studio portraits.
I love the flamer - the long barrel, the industrial appearance of the thing; it looks primitive compared to most of the other 40k flamers. Perfect for a cultist. The mask is a bit weird. If I did this guy again, and wasn't racing to finish him, I'd definitely do a head swap.
As for the other guy, well, full metal acne. At least it's just on his back: doesn't mar that pretty face! I've finished all but two of the basic cultists from the Dark Vengeance set. I don't know when I'll get to them, though. When will I next need more cultists on the table than I had last game? (The guys in the campaign may not want the answer to that question!)

4 comments:

  1. What a scary group you are mustering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber. I'm up to fifteen cultists now (including some re-purposed Necromunda figures). Enough for most of your cultist needs! I would like to do some more though - some more Frostgrave conversions to run as gangs in Pulp Alley (five very low quality figures make up a gang).

      Delete