Sunday, March 26, 2017

RT Project - Pirates and Pilgrims

Last month I managed to paint just one miniature for my RT project game. Happily, this month has been more productive. Here's the first four figures. First off, a couple of pirates.
The guy on the right is a genestealer cultist with head from the Empire Luminark of Hysh kit. Mr Brown is a Reaper Miniatures Space Henchman. Full of hulking, dim-witted character!
Then there are the pilgrims.
One from Axiom's glorious Colony 87 range, and then a GW flagellant with some alternative bits.
What could they possibly be doing all together on the same table? Stay tuned!

18 comments:

  1. Great brushwork! Really like the bases too - just those small additions on the pirates bases makes a world of difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor. I scratchbuild all the bases, which taxes the creativity and the bits box after a while, but they do come up nicely.

      Delete
  2. Nice bit of work Bill, some interesting characters that I'm sure will be up to all sorts of devilment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Frank! Yes, they're lining up for some immanent shenanigans!

      Delete
  3. Really tasty, I love the subtle conversion work and how it works :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber. A little bit here, a little bit there is about all I'm good for! Wish I had your green stuff mojo!

      Delete
  4. Nice additions to the characters in your part of the galaxy. The bald navigator petting the cat from Colony 87 is one of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great figure from a great range. I wonder what's in store for the final Colony 87 set?

      Delete
  5. Ooooh these are really nice!! I like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and sorry I somehow missed your comment until now!

      Delete
  6. Love these superb (and a little bit intriguing!) pilgrims, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I'm enjoying the pilgrims - a couple more done now.

      Delete
  7. Awesome Blog! I love it.

    thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very characterful models, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete