Sunday, January 4, 2015

Captain Courageous

A rollicking game of Muskets & Tomahawks with Mark today. Sadly, less than half my stuff is painted, so just a few close up shots. You can see some of the dubious terrain in the background!

French Indians skulking.
For most of the game, my English monstered Mark's French. My Indians took apart his Marines in melee, my Provincials broke his militia with a thunderous volley.

French militia on the way to their doom
Then Mark's captain moved from providing moral support to lending a hand in combat (mainly because most of his troops had disappeared!) He proceeded to drive off my Indians and snipe the Provincials. Eventually, my morale card came out before Mark's and my remaining troops fled. Victory to the French!

Civilians sallying against their opponents

No comments:

Post a Comment